View Single Post
Old 04-10-2004, 04:06 PM   #12
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Well, first off, with the whole issue about tremontis band not being popular... Think about all the people that really like creed, like us. Then think about all the people that didnt like creed because of their religious meanings in songs, but who liked tremonti. Now, think about all the people that like whoever the new lead singer is from. thats quite a fan base! also, think about all the people that want to hear marks full potential. There are a lot of people that i know that didnt like creed strictly because of scott stapp, i dont know what the reason was behind that, but it happens. So, I think that the new band will be very very popular, and yes, pop/punk is killing us all...i cant go out and listen to a band without it being a punk/pop band, its sickening. Guitarists now a days are so sloppy and have no technique, no finess, they are 2 chord supermen, and tremonti is definitly a breath of fresh air over all the idiots with instruments that make it big today

Mark's band has a very good chance at being famous. Creed fans will be open to buying their album. They also have great talent and I'm sure there will be MTV viewers that will think they're "cool".