View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 12:29 PM   #24
Creed7352
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) But he DID do it....and no help from his backstabbing ex-bandmates either. I actually like the fact that I'm not hearing those two playing anything. I usually go the the restroom when they start in with the guitar solos and drum solos in concert. I bet every song isn't six minutes long either....six minute songs don't get played on the radio....yep...I think that's right.

i'm sorry but creed didn't take time out and do drum solos and guitar solos, so the going to the restroom comment is void...

the six minute thing, is that supposed to be a jab at ab too? cause they're not all six minutes long and you wouldn't even know having never checked out the cd...and if you've never checked out the cd, how can you say that ab sucks?

if you think that the music sucks, then you'll think stapp sucks since the music is made by the same musician's in alter bridge as it was in creed and stapp's new stuff sounds like creed (and in his mind is creed just with a new "backing band")...