Thread: Scott
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 11:06 AM   #5
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by MissSeeker) and I'm not even able to describe
what your music means for me
Well, actually it's Mark music! Mark wrote all the music and pretty many lyrics as well. The only released song Scott has ever written by himself is Relearn Love.

Quote: (Originally Posted by MissSeeker) I hope somehow you realise
that you are one of the best people
that ever walked upon this earth
Well, actually Alter Bridge is not too crazy about him. And they've toured with him for 7 years. Brian even called him "Pathological lair". And he did that awful Chicago show. And he was in some bar fights. You should really read the Kerrang Interveiw with Alter Bridge.

Meet Alter Bridge.
You knew them as Creed-
until the bizarre
behaviour of frontman Scott Stapp
tore them apart. Now
they're back, with a new
singer, a new outlook, and
some of the weirdest stories
you've ever heard
- Kerrang Magazine

Read the interview here. It's worth reading, even if it's not all totally fair. Like the thing with the Anger Management book. That was actually Mark's idea at first. Don't know what happened after that, but they claim Stapp sent it, so I guess that's the truth. Anyway. This interview gives a different side of Creed than what we knew before. And just so you know. I am a Stapp fan, I love his voice, he moves people etc. But he had a hard time growing up and I think that has been following him for a long time now. Maybe his better now, I don't know.

And for the poem... Well, it's more of a fan letter. Gosh, get yourself a boyfriend, this is pretty naive!

//Lith

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 06-09-2005 at 11:10 AM.