View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 08:55 PM   #6
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) I dont exactly feel like paying 5 fucks to see a bunch of washed up wrestlers so Ive never seen a show.
Yeah, whatever.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator 27) I persoanllydont like spenind money to see a bunch of overweight men in thongs jumping all over each other
Yeah, whatever.

Both of you guys need some excitment in your lives, watch Jeff Hardy.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) Hailey, in answer to your question, Jeff is doing fairly well. I figured you'd be watching it or keeping an eye on it becuase he's there now.
Damn straight.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) I've seen him wrestle twice, and soon he will be facing Jeff Jarrett for the heavyweight title. In the first match, he used the Swanton bomb, and in the second he used both the Swanton and the Twist of Fate.
Oh that's awesome. I hope he decides to come back to Raw or Smackdown! Soon because I can't get Impact.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) are over in less than 5 minutes, so he hasn't showcased as much as he did in the WWE and they're definetly not using him
to his full potential
Yeah they probably are just starting him off lightly, and wow 5 minutes. Well at least he's back, I am so happy about that. He'll get better.

Thank you for that, Colin. Awesome stuff!
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006