View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004, 10:33 PM   #4
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I had never seen TNA until a few weeks ago. I don't want to pay for the PPV's either, but recently they've started doing TNA: Impact! on Fox Sports Net, so I watch it on that every Friday. It's pretty good. Of couse WWE is still #1. I watch it mostly to see Raven, D'Lo Brown, Jeff Jarrett, Jeff Hardy, and Dusty Rhodes (even though he doesn't wrestle) since they were all big in the WWF/WWE.

Hailey, in answer to your question, Jeff is doing fairly well. I figured you'd be watching it or keeping an eye on it becuase he's there now. I've seen him wrestle twice, and soon he will be facing Jeff Jarrett for the heavyweight title. In the first match, he used the Swanton bomb, and in the second he used both the Swanton and the Twist of Fate. Matches in TNA are on a 10 minute time limit, and Jeff's matches (as well as many others) are over in less than 5 minutes, so he hasn't showcased as much as he did in the WWE and they're definetly not using him to his full potential, although, none of the wrestlers there are quite big enough to really have TNA be a really huge success. It's a decent show, but quite amature.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"