Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 10:18 AM   #2509
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

THE OVERCOMER GLORY TO GOD PRAISE YA JESUS, AMEN brother pride and the abiltiy To forgive Our Enemys Its Hard BUT GLORY TO GOD OUR King Was Stipped Bare Naked To A Rugged Cross AND LEFT US A Thought In Rememberance TO FORGIVE He That Dwells In Me IS GREATER GLORY TO GOD THAN HE Than He Thats In The World FOR JESUS OVER CAME THE WORLD Our Willfulness gets into trouble GLORY TO GOD When We REFUSE TO UNITE WITH COMMON SENSE AMEN AND AMEN GOD PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY HAS giving us the gift Of Common Sence GLORY TO GOD We Only Know We Have sometimes PRAISE JESUS im glad you brought this up in this mornings post common sense Is Not Preached Enough Within Our Family GLORY TO GOD in a brief testimony i was talking to a friend on the one thing we seem to hate the most the phone GLORY TO GOD we bothed stopped talking GLORY TO GOD On The Same Plane That Day Glory To God As Everything Was Turning Around Us On A Different Page I Just Said The One Thing I Know And Can TESTIFIY GOD Does Grant Us With Common Sense And Stabiltiy Even In Trials To Handle Theme In A Matter Of Divintiy AMEN BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS And Peace And Common Sence Be With Ya,s In Jesus Name wonderfull post brother as always