Thread: girls are evil!
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 02:08 AM   #37
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
ooh, i've got a few of questions:
1) why do you persist in trying to prove us wrong when everyone else posting in this thread is perfectly alright with the joke?

2) how do you feel wrecking this thread for everyone who likes a little bit of fun in their life?

3) are you so freakin' liberal that everything must be fucking PC, that people can't make jokes based on stereotypes? (last time i checked, most jokes have stereotypes in them: it's a mechanism of expediting the joke-telling process, so you don't have to explain everything: for example, i ask "how do you kill a blonde?" and not "how do you kill a person of below-average intelligence who also happens to be gender-neuter and possessing a neutral, non-instigative hair color?" the latter just kills the joke, douche.)

3) Do you, honest to [to be PC, I'll just say "Insert Higher Power Here"], think that jokes based on stereotypes are going to make 99.999% of the population want to run around and bash in the skulls of those at whom the jokes/stereotypes are aimed?

4) What bands do you like? How about TV shows? Movies? I'm just checking to make sure you're not being inconsistent in your judgment here.