View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 01:03 PM   #23
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My two cents on the whole subject.

First - IF it is true Scott was in rehab - good for him for wanting to get help. And good for him for knowing he needed it.

The lawsuit - If the reason is what was posted here (Scott not paying a debt) then Jeff Cameron must have written documentation from Scott saying that Scott used Jeff to cover his ass. Now, doesn't that sound silly. Would Scott actually put any of that in writing? I think not.

Sweet should keep her nose out of other peoples business.

Quote: (Originally Posted by RockGoddess) I used the "tip toe" phrase because I've seen what can happen over here. And that's precisely what did happen; it became so virulent and volatile that Steve had to close the thread. It was, apparently, beyond the capablity of some to discuss this in a civil manner.

Is this a joke? Steve closed the thread because it was getting out of hand. He did the right thing by closing it. However, I don't think he should have deleted all the posts. But he's the boss. There is no control over on that other board - and you can't tell me that things are "civil" over there. (Oh, wait, you might be right - they are civil because everybody bashes Scott, and worships the Tremonti's ). This topic was over 13 pages last night at that other place - totally ridiculous.

Last edited by Shadow : 09-14-2004 at 01:07 PM.