View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 08:23 AM   #6
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea) I have some questions.....I am planning on meeting them when i go to the concert.....

1. Should i try to talk to them before or after the show?
2. If before how early should i get there?
3. I want to tell them some suggestions i have for what they should do on the next album, is this ok?
4. How much time do they spend with fans?

I can think of more but thats what i need.....

If you want to meet the guys donīt wait until the end of the gig. If you can go there 3 or 4 hours before the place open the doors. And wait till thend to see them again...at the end of the gig maybe they are tired but always can talk to them back.I know itīs along time waiting but itīs worth it.

They donīt rush spending time with the fans, so they act natural if you ask for a pix or a signature.

About giving ideas about what you think it would work for the next album, just realize you will talk with guys that are in this music world for years..iīm pretty sure that they know what they have to do to make next album work. But you always can say what you think in the way as: Hey Mark, it will be nice your solos will be heavier,or whathever (itīs an example). Just suggest to them...

GOOD LUCK MAN.....!

TELL US YOUR RESULTS....