View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 12:25 AM   #35
Agent D
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - Friday 4/23

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) Should have had the balls to say no? Well.. Then they would have got kicked off the show.

Stapp's comment?? It was Mark's comment.

Also, he says "We'll cycle through the songs" which means they won't be playing the same 5 songs, it'll just be 5 new songs per night. Which sounds reasonable. They have alot of hits which are must-haves for a setlist.

He also said they'd be dusting off material, which gets me excited.

If you're going to make a post like that, atleast know what you're talking about.

Better to be kicked off than pander to that sort of crap. I can already imagine all the eyerolling in the audience, by anyone really, when Creed makes appearances these days. Instead of winning them over with the new songs, they exhasberate the situation by playing Higher. And the band sounded awful too, I might add. Might want to tune back up a few steps, guys.

I thought it was Stapp's quote too. I don't really care whose it was but it's idiotic either way.

And what material can they be "dusting off" if they can barely devote any time to the newest stuff? After all everyone's gotta hear frickin' Higher and WAWO for the umpteenth time.

Last edited by Agent D : 04-29-2010 at 12:32 AM.