View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Site Updates Poll - Design Thoughts?

I'd like to see a complete redesign. Right now it looks like a site from the 90's. With ABB and Creedworld looking so sweet, we got to keep up. I think Jared has great ideas for what he want's the site to look like and I support him.

My idea for a redesign would be to allow images, gifs and all on the forums. A section for creed videos and images. More detailed profiles like blogs. Functionality with facebook and twitter. A color scheme that consists of maybe some light red, black and silver. Maybe some graphics on the page that are similar to the design the Greatest hits album had.

I would also like to see some updates for the sites features. This is something I'd like to be involved with. Like a consistent update of news on the front page, an update on the bands bio, updated lyrics, etc. I think if the fans that come to this site had some accessibility to update these things they would not get stuck in the past. Maybe not all the members should be allowed to change these things, maybe only the most loyal and dedicated.

I'd really like this place to turn into the no.1 place for Creed news and discussion.

Maybe some new moderators if we get more users like we currently have been getting.