View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 11:03 PM   #15
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My 2 Cents

i dont have any scriptures right now im late on the topic But just to be brife on how i feel about it ...SALVATION IS A GIFT THAT IS FREE WHOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE LORD THY GOD SHALL BE SAVED ...And Those Who Have Fell Along The Way Which Is Prefered To Backsliders...Which The Lord Said He Was Married To ...SALVATION IS A ROAD A PATH That Follows A Lot Of Perversance Diffrent For Each Soul That Walks The Path Of Salvation I For One Believe That Salvation Is Always With Us ...And As Far Has Someone Loosing It all together ...i cant imangine what kind of person that would be To Say Lord I dont need you and i dont need your help and i dont want any part of savaltion ...And Perhaps For One Who Just Mite Have These Thoughts In Mind for who am i to say that person may be on his or her way to beautiful Relationship with the master ... And Just In Brife Thoughts I Dont Really Believe No Child Of God Can Loose Their Salvation ...He Died For Us All And Gaves Us All Many Paths to choose from somtimes we think its up to us what we do with those paths ...But Think Twice GOD IS CONTROL ALWAYS FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF US ...SAINTS SINNERS BACKSLIDERS PATH FINDERS PATH LEAVERS AND WANDERS ...FOR THE LORD THY GOD WORKETH EVERYTHING PERFECTLY ACORDING TO HIS WILL .... PEACE
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything