View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 10:34 PM   #1
IsThisTheEnd66
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Video Idea for In Loving Memory

Scene starts with the intro as a black screen comes up and the words To the one I love so much and always. To my one and mother will show up on the screen 29 second mark- Opening chords and verse zoom on Mark playing the guitar with his eyes closed, camera switches to full body shot of myles whos sing with his eyes closed, camera pulls out to reveal an open field with flowers and such during a dark cloudy day at the 1:26 mark - Keep the shot till the chorus, shot of Myles still singing and going up to Mark and putting his hand on his shoulder showing him comfort. Him and Mark look eye to eye and Mark nods to Myle to show him thanks. At the 1:58 mark during the harmonizing by Myles scene shows Myles patting Mark on the shoulder and starts to walk away towards the front of the band. Scene shows band till 3:33 mark, then Myles goes up to a tree and puts his fists up against the tree to support himself and he sings the verse ( I'm glad he set you free from sorrow verse) camera keeps on him till hes done harmonizing. Camera goes over to Mark who sets his guitar down, camera follows Mark as he picks a handful of flowers and then he walks up to Myles and set the flowers at the base of the tree, as soon as the flowers touch the ground the final verse hits. Mark and myles stare at the flowers untill the verse it done. Scene fades to black as Mark plays the out-tro, the words Dedicated to the one women that I loved and always will my mother, will be missed by all. Scene fades

What do you guys think crappy, horrible idea or could it actually make for a decent video
on skinned knees I'm bleeding and it won't be long
I've got to find that meaning and I'll search for so long.