View Single Post
Old 05-03-2003, 06:04 PM   #634
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, it's been a few days without any activiity in this thread so I thought I'd share a fantasy I had.

Although I'm not from Chicago, in this fantasy I am and was at the show on 12/29. I go to court to testify on Creed's behalf and share my thoughts with the court. Scott was there in the courtroom listening to my testimony and afterwards he comes up to me and says I much he appreciated me taking the time to testify and how he was very grateful for the support. To thank me, he asks me if I'd like to have dinner with him and of course, I agreed! With all the publicity in the city about the trial, we decide in order to have some peace and quiet to go back to his hotel and order room service. We have a wonderful dinner and talk, getting to know each other a little better. Than he leaves the room for a few minutes but tells me to stay and that he'd be right back. When he returns, he brings me to another part of the hotel suite, the bathroom, where there's a huge whirlpool bathtub with candles all around, soft music and some wine. He asks me to join him in the bath because "it's been a stressful day for both of us"! So we enjoy the warm water, the musi, the candlelight. Then he starts massaging my neck and shoulders which are full of tension from the day, then we switch places and I do the same for him. So we're both relaxed, destressed and feeling much better.....I'll leave the rest up to the imagination to keep it PG.

Relearn Love