Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 10:19 AM   #722
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Go On For The Lord !!!!!

if ye contnue in the faith grounded and settled and be not moved from hope of the Gospel which ye have heared preached the every creature which is under heaven... Pslams.132 LORD, REMEMBER David And All His Afflictions how he sawae unto The Lord And Vowed unto THE MIGHTY GOD OF JACOB..surley i will not come into the tabernacacle of my house nor go into my bed i will not give sleep to mine eyes or slumber to mine eyelids untill i find a place FOR THE LORD an habitation for the mighty GOD of JACOB Lo We Heared Of It We Found In The Fileds of wood we will go into his tabernacles we will worship at his footstool Arise O Lord Into Thy Rest Thou And The Ark Of Thy STREGNTH Let Thy Priests be clothed with righteousness and let thy saints SHOUT FOR JOY For Thy Serveant Davids Sake Turn Not Away The Face Of Thine Anointed
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything