View Single Post
Old 06-21-2003, 09:10 PM   #779
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ok, I am getting a little lonely at the top here I need some help in the fantasy area, you know it is not fun being the LONE WOLF!:P

Ok I thought of this yesterday actually, bare with me! It is late on a Friday night and I am alone, I decide to check out the paper to see what movies are playing seeing the bars are not my scene, and I notice they are playing the entire Rocky series starting at 10pm, me the HUGE Rocky fan I am decide "hey what the hell, it is great to see movies you love on the big screen" So I put on my jeans and black shirt some leather sandals and head to the theatre. I watched the entire first movie of Rocky of course the best, and get a little hungry. So I wandered off the the consession stand and grab some popcorn and then found my way back to the theatre. I notice the beginning of the movie is starting and no one is there except this man sitting in the back row all alone. I went on my merry way and sat down in the middle of the theatre. About half way through the movie I noticed the man come down and sit next to me, I was a little afraid to look seeing it was late and I was alone. I reluctently turn and look and notice he had on a ball hat and he lifted up the bill of the hat and said, mind if I sit with you, I am getting lonely up there. I take a double take and notice the EYES, HOLY SHIT, it is STAPP!!!!!! I literally choked on a piece of popcorn and after I gained control of my choking I said, "Scott Stapp, what are you doing here?" He replied "Gee I thought no one would recognize me, I needed to get out and noticed the Rocky series playing and decided to give it a shot and go." I just sat there in complete awww of what was occuring(could this be happening I am in a theatre alone with Scott! He said "well I guess I can take off my hat now , I am not trying to hide anymore" He took off his hat and kicked his feet up on the chair in front of him. I thought to myself, do I talk? Or do I just sit here? So I decided to have him lead the conversation. After sitting for a half and hour we noticed that we were laughing at the same time and so on. He said so "you are not with anyone tonight, what brings you here late on a Saturday night?" I explained to him I needed to get out and get my mind off of things. He said "yeah I know how that is" I offered him some of my candy, he reached across me and I could feel his arm brush across me, ohhhh the sheer touch of him was giving me goosebumps and butterflies. We sat there for awhile and watched the movie and chatted, talking about everything from Jagger to vacations. He said "It is so easy to talk to you, it seems so natural" We locked eyes, his eyes went to the pit of my soul I just melted. He then took the candy and placed it on the seat next to him, we look at each other and he leans in and kisses me ever so lightly, his lips were soft and subtle, I was in heaven. I then had so much excitement going through me I reached over and kissed him back longer and more passionate. I noticed him looking around to see if anyone is in the theatre. I then had sheer desire take over I leaned over and slowly unbuttoned his adidas pants and It was EVERYTHING I imagined it to be He was so surprised of my initiation he said "We have to get out of here, my vehicle is parked in the back lets go!" I was so excited over what was going to occur I just grabbed my purse and left with him, without even thinking! We got into his Escalade and left, he did not say a thing to me just looked over at me and smiled. We drove for about 20 minutes and came to this long driveway and pulled in. The house was beautiful driveway lined with palm trees and flowers, he pulls in the side driveway and parks. He the gentleman that he is opens my door for me and grabbed my hand. We walked around the back of the house to this gazebo on the water, it was beautiful, laterns lit ever so lightly and some chairs in the corner, but in the center was a big queen sized bed decorated to the tee with white linen sheets! He picks me up and lays me down on the soft down comforter I look at him and he lit some candles, I looked up to see a sky lite in the gazebo and saw tons of stars! He took off his shirt, and the details of his upper body gave me sheer pleasure alone. He slowly takes off my clothes and we made long HARD passionate love on the bed!! I woke up to him stroking my hair and looking at me, he then said "I want you to move in with me, Jagger is away for the summer and I am lonely" I of course went and the rest well............

Please note is the guys are reading this, no I am not some crazy psycho just a woman with BIG FANTASIES!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"