Thread: My reflection
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 09:06 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
It Must have been cold there in my shadow to never have sunlight on your face you were content to let me shine thats your way you always walked a step behind so i was the one with all the Glory while you were the one with all the strain A beautiful face without a name for so long A beautiful Smile To Hide the Pain Did u ever know that you,re my Hero and Everything i would like to be i can fly higher than a eagle for you are the wind beneath my wings it might have appeared to go unoticed but ive got it all here in my heart i want you to know i know the truth of course i know it i would be nothing without you did i ever tell you you,re my Hero? your everything everything i wish i could be and i could fly higher than a eagle for you are the wind beneath my wings oh you you you the wind beneath my wings fly fly high against the sky thank you thank god for you for you are the wind beneath my wings!!!! sometimes u dont know why when your writer happy crazy person u should see me with a pen Ha Ha
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything