Thread: My Take On This
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 12:42 PM   #1
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I dunno, but I would love to see the person who leaked this lynched. Whether its true or not, just for even opening her damn mouth in the first place. You all know accidents happen, one day you're walking home and all of a sudden you trip and fall on an ice pick 6 or 7 times. It happens! Like a lot of people here I'm in denial... or the nile... which ever the case might be, but yea. Its not that I cannot believe such a thing happening, its just that I choose not to. I was discussing this with Teri last night, the band is not my life. They are just a bunch of over-rated musicians with hug ego's, anyone will admit that. The thing is that in the last 3 - 4 years that band has revolved around my life in a big way. I've meet a lot of people, made new friends, and had a lot of great experiences. It's kind of hard to imagine what things would be like if it weren't for the band. Thats just me tho.