View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 11:52 AM   #26
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Back To John

Coming From Matt Ch.11 Now When John Had Heared In The Prison The Works Of Christ He Sent Two Of His Disciples And Said Unto Him Art Thou He That Should Come Or Do We Look For Another Jesus Anwsered And Said Unto Go And Show John Again Those Things which ye do hear and see the blind recceive their sight and the lame walk the lepers are cleansed and the deaf ears the dead are raised up the poor have the gospel preached to theme And bleesed is he whosoever shall not be Offended in me what went ye out in to the widerness to see A REED SHAKEN WITH THE WIND But What Went Ye Out For to See A MAN CLOTHED IN SOFT RAIMENT BEHOLD THEY WEAR SOFT CLOTHING ARE IN KINGS HOUSES BUT WHAT WENT YE OUT FOR TO SEE A PROPHET YEA I SAY UNTO YOU AND More Than A Prophet for this is he of whom it is written behold i send my messenger before thy face which shall prepare the way before thee verliy i say unto you among theme that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than john the babtist notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he and from the days of john the babtist untill now the kingdom of heaven sufferth violence and the the violent take it by force for all the prophets and the law prophesied untill John and if ye will receive it this is elias which was for to come he that hath ears to hear let him hear but whereunto shall i liken this genaration it is like unto children sitting in the markets and calling unto their fellows and saying we have piped unto you and ye have nhot danced we have mourned unto you and ye have not lamented for john came neither eating nor drinking and they say he hath a devil. the son of man came eating and drinking and they say behold a man gluttonous and a winebiber a friend of publicans and sinners BUT WISDOM IS JUSTFIED Of HER CHILDREN 1 COR 10.11.13 Now All These Things happend unto theme for examples and they are written for our Admonition upon whom the ends of the world are come wherefore let him that thinks he standeth take heed lest he fall there hath no temptation taken you but such as a common to man but GOD IS FAITHFUL Who Will Not Suffer You To Be Tempted Above That Ye Are Able But Will With The Temptation Also Make A Way To Escape That Ye May Be Able To Bear It Peter ch.1.6. Wherein ye greatley rejoice though now for a season if need to be ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations that The TRIAL OF YOUR FAITH BEING MUCH MORE PRECIOUS THAN OF GOLD THAT PERSHIETH Though It Be Tried With Fire AMEN!!!! 1 peter 4.12 BELOVED Think It Not A STRANGE Concering The Fiery Trial Which Is To Try You As Though Some Strange thing happend unto you BUT PRAISE Without Cease AMEN AND AMEN
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done