View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 10:01 PM   #35
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) I don't care for his personal life. But I think the guy can be a jerk, from time to time. What I do not like about him is him lying about stuff in interviews. I'm not gonna quote him again and you don't have to believe it... But I do!

Well, I agree with the fact that the next album will sell more than ODR. I think Myles will have more input and I wish they could move on to a better label. But I don't think they're gonna leave Wind-Up.

Well, then you and I haven't heard the same information. But if AB technically hasn't done it, it's gotta be something to what I said. And still... The number of people downloading ODR is way higher than the people buying it. They're more known than what the album sells tells us. At least here in Sweden, very many know of them!

From what I've been reading, Alter Bridge only had a one record deal with Wind-Up. Though I can't remember where I read it. Actually, I've read that Wind-Up has already dropped them. Of course that could just be a nasty rumor. What do you think.

Don't believe me then go to the RIAA website. That's that company that is now taking illegal downloaders to COURT. Alter Bridge may have been presented with a gold record, but technically they haven't sold enough records to go Gold. The problem with people who download illegally for FREE is that the band doesn't get credit for selling the record. I mention the name Alter Bridge and people way WHO?????? But its nice to know that everyone in Europe and Sweden know who they are.