Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 09:24 AM   #712
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord !!! Good Tidings Of Salvation

Amen And Amen.. THE SPIRT, of the Lord God Is Upon Me Because The Lord Hath Anointed Me To Preach Good Tidings unto the meek he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted to proclaim liberty to the captives and the opening of the prison to them that are bound to proclaim the Acceptable year of Our Lord AND THE DAY VENGEANCE Of Our God To Comfort All That Mourn To Appoint unto theme that Mourn to Give Unto Theme BEAUTY FOR ASHES THE OIL OF JOY FOR MOURNING THE GARMENT OF PRAISE FOR THE SPIRT OF HEAVINESS, and they might be calls trees of rightteousness THE PLANTING OF THE LORD THAT HE MAY BE GLORIFIED , And They Shall Build Up The Old Waste They Shall Rise Up For The Lord Former desolations , ISA, Ch.61
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything