View Single Post
Old 12-12-2002, 01:57 PM   #20
CreedGirl2002
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott's Emotional Rollercoater

Hi guys! This is my first time here. I must say that it's refreshing to see open minded people here. I am a diehard Creed fan and follow the all of the info on them as much as possible. Who can really say what might be going on with them. The only way we could ever know is to take a walk in their shoes. I did read that Hillaree was arrested for hitting Scott in the face with her cell phone due to an arguement about the custody of Jagger. If there is any truth in that, I don't know. Being a mother myself, I can imagine the emotions, such as fear and anger, that are pumping through them. Not to mention all of the day to day obsticals. Just as someone else here said, we are all human, including Scott Stapp. From what I've read, Scott is a moody person. I can identify with him because so am I. That doesn't make you crazy or a drug addict. We just wear our emotions on our sleeves. Whatever the problem turns out to be, nothing could make me change my mind about this band. They have touched my life in more ways than one. I will support them to the end of time, right or wrong!