View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 08:52 PM   #25
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Ok, there's no freaking way I could choose only 5. I'd have to go with:

I agree with Teri, there's no way I could pick just 5 but I'll do the best I can

1. TeriB19, JenRN, njcreedite, Dogstar, SCOTTSMYMAN, souldancer, Aimee, Kim V, luvscottforever........because they are such a wonderful group of poeple who I've been fortunate enough to meet, spend time with, get to know and have so much fun with them.

2. Hotforscott, JulieLovesCreed, marlsy and Geek 2004.....because although we've never met in person, I consider all of you friends and feel close to all of you thanks to the computer and this bb.

3. WeatheredWoman...because you have a fun, caring spirit and always put a smile on my face and make me feel good....I love you too. And I'll be happy to keep your place in the Oval Office warm while you're gone.

4. Hayley, PaulMcCoygirl, Jez, whitebird and of course, Steve because none of us would have met each other without him.

I know I've forgotten people too but I love you all. I've enjoyed being here and I hope to have the opportunity to meet more of you in the future.

Relearn Love

Last edited by Sheila63 : 04-25-2004 at 09:03 PM.