View Single Post
Old 06-22-2003, 02:58 PM   #797
StappStalker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I have one it was a dream actually i had last night.
HERE WE GO.................

I was making an album and i needed a couple people to collaborate with on one song of the album.Somehow one day I went to Wind-UP recordsand Tremonti was there.I asked him if he wanted to be a flaminkco (however you spell it) on this one song of my album and he said sure!I asked him I wanted Stapp to sing a duet with me and he said that he will talk to him and see if he can.Later that day Tremonti came over with an acoustic guitar and I asked him where's Scott?and he said that he'll be here in ten minutes that he was caught in traffic. I said lets practice before he gets here so Mark sits down in a chair and starts playing and I had on these black helled shoes with straps and I was stompping my feet on this big board with a mic attached to it to record my steps. I was stoomping away and I felt someone watching me staring at me and it was Stapp! He looked at me and smiled and Mark and stoped so mark could introduce me to Scott. After the introductions,Stapp and I starting recording our duet. I was on one side of the mike and Stapp was on the other side and we stared into each others eyes as we sang the song.It was like a love song we were singing you know kind of like Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilerea thing. After that we got to know each other and he asked me out.Of course I said yes AND THEN I WOKE UP.............................you know the funny thing is in my dream i heard me and stapp singing together!