View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 10:31 AM   #8
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
First I have to say, I've been at the pit for the past few days too, and there's NO place like home. They have their cliques there and no one will stop to answer one question from a newbie, which I'm not anyway.

This is just the thread I was looking for. It has what I wanted to say flat out. I'm sorry Velocity, I don't know your real name, but I totally agree with you. Chicago was bad, and I remember Mark holding things together and staying calm too. Couldn't see Flip from where I was. The concert was bad enough...but the flat out denial that followed from Scott, that was when I felt like Scott was on his own making statements, not Creed. I can say that looking back, wouldn't face it till a day ago.

I seen the PA concert on DVD. I remember being very afraid for the next concert I was going to, with good reason it turned out.

And Tonya, I read that interview too, my thoughts have been focuing on those words too.

It's hard not to let yourself blame it on Scott. There's DJs' words, fans' words. I am trying to stick with Steve on this and wait. I'm not ready to let go. BTW, STEVE, YOUR FORUMS ARE MUCH MORE ORGANIZED. CLICKING ON SMILIES VS ENTERING THE LETTERS TO IT AND...GETTING ONLY ONE EMAIL WHEN NUMEROUS RESPONSES ARE MADE TO A THREAD...IT'S A LIFESAVER. WAY TO GO!

Just had to vent, it's been a rough few days, but I'm sticking here. Much friendlier!!