View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 03:26 PM   #7
P.U.M.A.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Eddie Vedder AKA Raphael Archangel

The Fifth Church and The Fifth Seal:

church of Sardis (EDDIE VEDDER of Pearl Jam AKA Raphael Archangel)

To Eddie Vedder AKA Raphael Archangel of the Gad tribe of Israel, angel of the church of Sardis, 'sardis' meaning 'precious stone' as in 'pearl'.

"And unto the angel of the church of Sardis[Eddie Vedder] write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name, that thou livest, and art dead.[...PJ song 'Dead Man Walking' from the DeadManWalking sdtrk outtakes and Pearl Jam: Lost Dogs-Bsides and rarities... and yet "I'm still Alive".] Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. Remember therefore how thou hast recieved [...Michael Archangel...] and heard, and hold fast[...hungerstrike...], and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come upon thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour ["Man Of the Hour" PJsong] I come upon thee. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment;[Wash by P.J.] and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit
saith unto the churches."
Revelation 3:1-6

The Spirit speaks as you speaking to yourself through your own lyrics.

Eddie is chief of the Gad tribe of Israel:
-"Clean is pure but hey I'm white on the outside...Wash My Love" - Pearl Jam song 'Wash'
-"I'm a dead man walking" - P.J. song 'Dead Man'
-"I'm still alive"- P.J. Alive

Blessing of Jacob/Israel:

"Gad, a troop shall overcome him: but he shall overcome at the last"['Eddie Vedder's Combat Rock' Rolling Stone magazine article, Soldier of Love cover bside on the Last Kiss single] Genesis 49:19

Blessing of Moses:
"And of Gad he [Moses] said, Blessed be he who enlargeth Gad: he dwelleth as a lion, and teareth the arm with the crown of the head. [Riot Act cover art] And he provided the first part for himself, because there, in a portion of the lawgiver, was he seated; and he came with the heads of the people, he executed the justice of the Lord, and his judgments with Israel." Deuteronomy 33:20-21
("Gad"='good fortune' like Pearl Jam cover song Fortunate Son)
("You are a head- As good as dead" -Local H's song Eddie Vedder)

Raphael Archangel is set over the spirits of men [Mankind song] and all the diseases and all the afflictions of the children of men [Green Disease song] in the First Book of Enoch (1 Enoch). @
http://www.reluctant-messenger.com/

5th Seal:"And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes wre given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled." Rev. 6:9-11

This is what will happen if P.J. doesn't get its act together (Sardis=the remnant) see Revelation 12, plus WorldWideSuicide cause the devil's out there and he doesn't play fair Of The Girl. This is the core root and effect of the deadness. The cure/healing is begun with baptism- preferably in the Jordan River. Otherwise let the remnant die with you trapped in tunnelvision.