View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 03:22 PM   #5
P.U.M.A.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Chris Cornell AKA REMIEL ARCHANGEL

The Third Church and The Third Seal:

church of Pergamos (Chris Cornell of Audioslave and Soundgarden AKA Remiel Archangel, angel of Pergamos)

"And to the angel of the church in Pergamos [Chris Cornell] write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas[...Andrew Wood of Mother Love Bone...] was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth. "But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit fornication. So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolatians,[... 'conquering the laity or conquering the common people'...]which thing I hate. Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. He that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To
him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that recieveth it." Revelation 2:12-17

-Andy Wood of Mother Love Bone was Antipas the faithful martyr which means...:"Antipeace", "Antifalsestep", or "Antiblunder" ['faux pas'="a social blunder"[false (fake) blunder]
-Temple of the Dog is about Andrew Wood from Olympus
-'Pergamos'='married to power'
-Olympus/Olympia="the mountain"
-"Rhinosaur" by SG=a wild ***

Israel's blessing on Issachar tribe/Chris Cornell: "Issachar is a strong *** couching down between two burdens: And he saw that rest was good, and the land that it was pleasant; and bowed his shoulder to bear, and became a servant unto tribute." Genesis 49:14-15

Chris Cornell's tribute album to Andy Wood called Temple of the dog has a song called Reach Down which goes, "You gotta rest, you gotta rest, you gotta rest, you gotta reach down and pick the crowd up Reach down and pick the crowd up... Carry back in my hand to the promised land, to the promised land."

Jacob/Israel's blessing on Zebulun tribe{Brian Byrne of I Mother Earth}: "Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he shall be for an haven of ships[Newfoundland]; and his border shall be unto Zidon[the Mediterranean Coastlands]." Genesis 49:13 [I Mother Earth: Passengers]

Moses' blessing on Zebulun tribe [Brian Byrne of I Mother Earth] and Issachar tribe [Chris Cornell of Audioslave]: "And of Zebulun he said, Rejoice, Zebulun[Brian Byrne], in thy going out[outdoorsman]; and Issachar[Chris Cornell of Audioslave], in thy tents. They shall call the people unto the mountain[Mt. Olympus in Temple of the dog]; there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and of treasures hid in the sand." [Soundgarden- My Wave, Burden In My Hand, etc., I Mother Earth: Scenery and Fish]

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

"And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with
honey." -Exodus 16:31

"And Moses said unto Aaron, Take a pot, and put an omer full of manna therein, and lay it up before the Lord, to be kept for your generations. As the Lord commanded Moses, so Aaron laid it up before the Testimony, to be kept."
-Exodus 16:33-34

"Man did eat angels' food..." -Psalms 78:25

"And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all; Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;"
-Hebrews 9:3-4

3rd Seal:"And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he [Raguel Archangel] that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine." Rev. 6:5-6