View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 03:21 PM   #4
P.U.M.A.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
xxx

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David[Michael Archangel], hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth, And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints. And they sung a new song, saying: 'Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; and hast made us unto out God kings and priests: and
we shall reign on the earth.' And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; Saying with a loud voice, 'Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to recieve power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.' And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, 'Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.' And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshiped him that liveth for ever and ever." Rev. 5:5-14

1st seal: "And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw and behold a white horse: and he [Michael Archangel] that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer." Rev. 6:1-2

"This angel [Kasbeel the fallen] requested Michael to show him the hidden name, that he might enunciate it in the oath, so that those might quake before that name and oath who revealed all that was in secret to the children of men. And this is the power of this oath, for it is powerful and strong, and he placed this oath Akae in the hand of Michael. And these are the secrets of this oath... And they are strong through his oath. And the heaven was suspended before the world was created, and forever. And through it the earth was founded upon the water, And from the secret recesses of the mountains come beautiful waters, From the creation of the world and unto eternity. And through that oath the sea was created, And as it's foundation He set for it the sand against the time of its anger[the chaos rainbow], And it dare not pass beyond it from the creation of the world unto eternity. And through that oath are the depths made fast, And abide and stir not from their place from
eternity to eternity. And through that oath the sun and moon complete their course, And deviate not from their ordinances from eternity to eternity. And through that oath the stars complete their course, And He calls them by their names, And they answer Him from eternity to eternity." 1 Enoch 69:14-21

Michael Archangel's portion in the inheritance:
"Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee. Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? The sceptre [iron ruling dasher to pieces] shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ***'s colt unto the choice vine: he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes: His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk." Genesis 49:8-12

"And this is the blessing of Judah: and he said, Hear, Lord, the voice of Judah, and bring him unto his people: let his hands be sufficient for him; and be thou an help to him from his enemies." Deuteronomy 33:7

[see Psalm 69]

The Second Church and the Second Seal:

church of Smyrna (SCOTT STAPP of Creed AKA Phanuel Archangel)

"And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death." Rev. 2:8-11

"The beast (peace) it is dead and my soul I have blamed reasons for my intentions poor" Creed-Torn (poverty)

"A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key... a light to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally..... All held captive out from the sun... sun that shines on only some we the meek are all in one... I cry out to God seeking only his decision, Gabriel stands and confirms I've created my own prison" Creed- My Own Prison

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." Romans 2:28-29
NOTE: A Jew racially, which is to say inwardly is of either the tribes of Benjamin, Judah, and sometimes Levi... the rest of the 10 tribes are Israel... a Jew outwardly is one who claims to be a Jew ie a member of the Jewish religion but not necessarily a member of the Jewish race. Jews at Synagogue tend to be agnostic and atheist.

"Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." Rev. 20:6

"Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall recieve the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him." James 1:12

"Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil." Genesis 49:27

"And of Benjamin he said, The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by him; and the Lord shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders." Deuteronomy 33:12

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him." 1 John 4:16

from A Dictionary of Angels by Gustav Davidson
"Phanuel
("face of God")-- the archangel of penance and one of the 4 angels of the presence, the other 3, as usually given, being Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael. In Enoch I Phanuel "fends off the Satans" and forbids them "to come before the Lord of spirits to accuse them who dwell on earth.".... Ethiopians celebrate a holy day of the "archangel Fanuel" on the 3rd day of Taxsas. [Rf.Falasha Anthology]" -Definition in A Dictionary of Angels by Gustav Davidson

"Here there is no penance- my skin begins to burn..." Creed- My Own Prison

"Still I stand, Lord I stand against the faceless man" Creed- Faceless Man

2nd Seal:"And when he opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon (W.A.R.) to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword." Rev. 6:3-4