Old 06-24-2005, 03:19 PM   #3
P.U.M.A.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
xxx

The Rockstar Archangel Book Of The Seven Seals
by Scott McKennee

The First Church & The First Seal

To Gavin Rossdale of Institute, formerly of Bush, angel of the church of Ephesus ('desirable')
Archangel of the tribe of Joseph (Uriel Archangel):

"Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; I know thy works, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles[...apostle= 'Man On A Mission' like the VH song by the same name...], and are not, and hast found them liars: And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast labored, and hast not fainted. Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolatians,[...Nicolatians=conquerors of the common people...], which
I also hate. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God." Rev. 2:1-7

(Following blessing belongs to Gavin Rossdale of Institute [Ephraim-Joseph] and Brent Smith of Shinedown [Manasseh-Joseph].)
"Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the Stone of Israel Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb: The blessings of thy fathers have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren." Genesis 49:22-26

"And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the Lord be his land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath, And for the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, and for the precious things put forth by the moon, And for the chief things of the ancient mountains, and for the precious things of the lasting hills, And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and for the goodwill of him that dwelt in the BUSH: let the blessing come upon the head of Joseph, and upon the top of the head of him that was separated from his brethren. His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh."
Deuteronomy 33:13-17

The Crossed Blessing of Ephraim and Manasseh:
"And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought them near unto him. And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn. And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life unto this day. The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth. And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head. And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon
his head. And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations. And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh." Genesis 48:13-20

from A Dictionary of Angels by Gustav Davidson
Uriel
("fire of God"["light of God"])-- one of the leading angels in noncanonical lore, and ranked variously with as a seraph, cherub, regent of the sun, flame of God, angel of the presence, presider over Tartarus(Hades), archangel of salvation(as in II Esdras), etc. In the latter work he acts as heavenly interpreter of Ezra's vision. In Enoch I, he is the angel who "watches over thunder and terror." In The Book of Adam and Eve he presides over repentance. Uriel "is supposed to be," says Abbot Anscar Vonier in The Teaching of The Catholic Church, "the spirit who stood at the gate of the lost Eden with the fiery sword." The Book of Adam and Eve designates him as this spirit, i.e., one of the "cherubims" of Genesis 3... In the view of Louis Ginzberg, the "prince of lights" in The Manual of Discipline refers to Uriel. In addition, Uriel is said to have disclosed the mysteries of the heavenly arcana to Ezra; interpreted prophecies, and led Abraham out of Ur. In later Judaism, says R.H. Charles
(The Book of Enoch), "we find Uriel instead of Phanuel" as one of the 4 angels of the presence. Uriel is the angel of the month of September... The Magus claims that alchemy "which is of divine origin" was brought down to earth by Uriel, and that it was Uriel who gave the cabala to man, although this "key to the mystical interpretation of Scripture" is also said to have been the gift of Metatron. Milton describes Uriel as "Regent of the Sun" and "the sharpest sighted spirit of all in heaven" (Paradise Lost III). Dryden, The State of Innocence, pictures Uriel as descending from heaven in a chariot drawn by white horses. Despite his eminence, Uriel was reprobated at a Church Council in Rome, 745 C.E. Now, however, he is Saint Uriel, and his symbol is an open hand holding a flame.... To illustrate in what high esteem Uriel was held in, we find him in The Sibylline Oracles as one of the "immortal angels of the undying God" who, on the day of judgement, will "break the monstrous bars
framed of unyielding and unbroken adamant of the brazen gates of Hades, and cast them down straightway, and bring forth to judgement all the sorrowful forms, yea, of the ghosts of the ancient Titans and of the giants, and all whom the flood overtook... and all these shall he bring to the judgment seat.... and set before God's seat."