View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 04:30 PM   #7
Sicky
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sicky Send a message via AIM to Sicky Send a message via MSN to Sicky
Open Your Eyes WHAT A KICK ASS SONG We all knes it was the end and we gave them every bit of power

we had and they were returning it No one was calm, everone banging his head and the full program... solo and other guitar work, vocals, basslines, drums... It was (I have to use this

word once again ) EFFIN AWESOME Myles looked me straight in the eyes again... we were both laughing (well, Myles couldn't, he was singing, but he gave a smile :P ). After they

had finished. Myles streched out his hand once again and I touched it for the second time then he he streched it out to the ones standing in front of the right part of the stage. When he

came back he even shook my hand, smiled at me once again and nodded It was so cool... If I were a girl I would certainly have fallen in love with him When Brian streched out his

hand I was able to touch it as well Then Flip threw about 7 sticks in the fans. I caught one of them but the guy behind me caught it on the other hand and pulled it out of my hand

Well, doesn't matter, my friend had seen Brian dropping a plec and asked a crew member to give it to him