View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 04:29 PM   #6
Sicky
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sicky Send a message via AIM to Sicky Send a message via MSN to Sicky
Right... the most funny action of the whole night is up next Down To my Last Kick-ass performence with extended Intro, amazing vocals. But nothing was cooler then the 2nd

chorus/Solo. Myles got his guitar very early to back up Mark during the solo, even before the 2nd chorus I think. So he already started playing in the chorus and well... he fucked it up

Missed the right fred or whatever, I don't know, but Mark put a kinda nasty look on his face came close to his Myles Guitar with his head, shook his head and laughed at him. and THEN he

did one hell of a solo... it sounds so much cooler when played live I think it was in this song when Myles even pointed at me with his finger
Well... they brought some chairs to the stage now and these drums Flip has used for the accoustic tour. In Loving Memory (accoustic) absolutely great performed. They did a great

performce all the time (well brian was a bit calm, but Myles and Mark rocked so bad ). But it was different this time. They expressed real sadness. No headbanging, no metalsigns. We

were just standing and singing with him. The UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH after the 1st Chorus was another highlight... he sang it so clearly, so emotionfully... i just couldn't belive it was

live and coming out of a human's throat. It was one of Myles' best songs anyway, although he was perfect all the time. When Myles did his UUUUUUUUUUUUUH-parts after the bridge

(he was awesome on these ones ,too) Flip started playing the "real" drums for the last chorus. Very beautiful, extremly emotionful, and great performed. Myles explained that it was a song

for Mark's mother but then talked about the evening and announced