View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 04:27 PM   #3
Sicky
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sicky Send a message via AIM to Sicky Send a message via MSN to Sicky
It would usually have taken a bit of time for me to get hot again - but their first song was One Day Remains and touched Myles hand when he streched out his arm after about 2

minutes and I was already banging my head It was very well performed, cool guitar work... Mark often changed his position on stage so he was straight in front of me sometimes.
After this one, Myles announced Find The Real. If there were still people left not banging their heads or singing with Myles it was now time for them to start It was so great and

we all were HOT Great solo and Myles almost hit THAT note in the same way he does on the album Guitar solo was very cool as well
It was now time for Broken Wings ... was great to hear all those voices during the calm intro (which was awesome... well that's what it was like all the time ). You could even hear

the fans better directly before the chorus, when Myles sings "On broken Wings-" before the instruments start again. Myles was awesome on the bridge. You know, when they did their

accoustic tour he had never sung "with memories of all that I am, all I'll beeeeeee" as crazy as he does on ODR, but now he did and it kicked major ass
Now... in the next song something happened, that happened over and over again this evening