View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 10:05 PM   #13
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by King X) easy
- god lets us do what we want, so if a million people want bush fro rpesident, then its done.
- The asian people suffered due to other nature, the earthquake had to happen due to the makup of the earth and they were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. There is no preventing natures wrath.
-Canada invented hockey and rules everyone at hockey so how could they NOT win it??
- X is a P.I.M.P. but since i dont want AIDS from my employees, i Keep my cash and give the buyers what they want

K prove this wrong
- ketchup is made out of tomatoes
i tell you what i let me think about the ketchup or is it catsup i dont know the off Brands you know who in the heck knows what its made out of, and when you by 100 percent Ground Beef i really dont think it is either,and all the low fat junk you mite as well buy the not so low fat stuff and when you buy Higher Price Gasoline You Might As Well Go For The Reguler, I,ve Fond That Cheapest Lipstick Lasts Longer Than The 15, dollar kind. What Gives
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything