View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 12:37 AM   #2
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Detail analysis of your life--useless info

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you dont have to keep checking theme out anymore bro...Check It Out when i do this crap it always come back the same BUT Signs That Keep Coming Up that reveals a strong warrior and has won more wars that is lost is like always compared to one of those HAAAA dudes With A Horses Is Body angels365.com And You Can So A Reading On Yourself And If You Do The Paths One He Will Tell You Risky Yet Exciting Yet Unknown The Tarids And All That Stuff Go Way Way Back In My Genaration Their Stuff Can Point You Direct you But They Cant See Nor Hear The DEEPNESS OF GOD or know his amazing thunder and quakes And How It Collides With Sweet Simplicty I FEEL LIKE PRASING GOD RIGHT NOW, BUT GOD HATH CHOSEN THE FOOLISH THINGS OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE AND GOD HATH CHOSEN THE WEAK THINGS OF THIS WORLD, AMEN AND AMEN TO CONFOUND THINGS THAT WHICH ARE MIGHTY, AND BASE THINGSOF THE WORLD AND THINGS WHICH OUR DESPISED HATH GOD CHOSEN YEA AND THINGS WHICH ARE NOUGHT TO BRING US THE THINGS THAT ARE AMEN AND AMEN, ENTER THE KINGDOM WE MUST ENTER WITH OUR EYES THAT ARE AS TO A CHILD THAT WE HAVE TO SECOND AS WE HAVE GROWN OLDER AND WISER THE MIGHTY IS ALL THERE, AMEN, WHICH NONE OF THE PRINCES OF THIS WORLD KNEW, BUT AS IT IS WRITTEN EYE HATH NOT SEEN NOR HEARED NEITHER HAVE ENTRED INTO THE HEART OF MAN THE THINGS WHICH GOD HATH PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM, OH HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED, THE SUNSHINE IN THE DARK I MY DARKEST HOURS I FOUND A GOD WHO WAS WORTHY OF ALL ME I FOUND THE DIAMOND IN THE VALLEY WITH THORNS JEHOVHA HALALULLYA TO HIS MAJESTY,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done