Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 02:44 PM   #907
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord !!!!

Amen PRAISE THE LORD FOR BEING A FAITHFULL A GOD And Who Is Always Ahead Of The Sport AMEN he got da play book AMEN and as unto all sports if we loose a game IT ONLY MAKES PLAY HARDER Amen And Amen, I Will Love Thee O LORD MY STRENTH The Lord Is My Rock And My Fortress And My Deliverer MY GOD MY Strength in whom I Will Trust My Bucler And The HornOf My Salvation And My High Tower I Will Call Upon The Lord Who Is Worthy To Be Praised So Shall I Be Saved, The Sorrows Of Death Compassed Me And The Floods Of The Ungodly Made Me Afraid The Sorrows Of Hell Compassed Me About The Snares Of Death Prevented Me, Oh Lord Lam 3.19.22 Remembering Mine Affliction and my misery the wormwood and the gall. my soul hath theme still in remembrance and is humbled to me this i always recall to my mind therefore have i hope it is of The Lords Mercies that We Are Not Consumed because his compassions fail Not
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done