Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 11:28 PM   #5798
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yeah I take an iron pill, a hayfever pill, and well ... my special pill. Lol.
Does that iron pill make up the entire loss from an absence of red meat in the diet? Do mushrooms and other fungi really help? I've heard conflicting reports.......special pill.....lol.

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) I know, we're gonna be in trouble! I don't know how many times I have to tell you, download msn! LOL.
but getting in trouble is so much fun.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) That's one issue, but I could fit everything in there if I tried, exepct I don't like to be crunched up. My parents won't allow my stereo up in my room upstairs because I 'Play the music too damn loud' And down here they can hardly hear it. I like it down here too, my own space it's nice.
Oh so the bedrooms are all upstairs??????

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Scones with lamb ... Ohhh no please you can cook my meals, I'll give you a nice suprise afterwards! Lmao
Oh look Hayley tonight we're having two-minute noodles with chicken flavour. Tomorrow night we'll have prawn flavour and the night after that it will be oriental flavour! LMAO jk
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie