Thread: best lyricist?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 09:57 PM   #37
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Like These lyrics From Another Not So Holy Album Hollywood Vampires~~~La Guns~~ With Crystal Eyes She Gazes Like A Desert Flower In The Morning Rain Shes Well Aware Of Every Promise Made Shes A Child Of Light In A World Of Pain Oh Let Her Be Free Holy zion Gives Us Eyes To See Something To Rely On Crystal Eyes I Still Love You You,re My One Desire Crystal Eyes I Cant Live Without Your Touch You Are My Crystal Eyes She Dont Say Much But She Sees Right Through Your Thin Disguise You,ll Never Know She Comes And Goes Slips Through The Veil Of The Dead Noght Oh Let Her Be Free Holy zion give us eyes to see something to rely on crystal eyes i still Love you you,re my one desire Crystal Eyes I Cant Live Without Your Touch Crystal eyes she,s an angel that fell to the earth like a gift from od Sweet Serene Skin Like Cream My Love Protects Your Every Thought oh let her be free holy zion give us eyes to see something to rely on crystal eyes i still love you you,re my one desire crystal eyes i cant live without your touch my crystal eyes This Rules Thread
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything