View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 07:53 PM   #71
Agent D
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) Chase you are wasting your breath with these people because they don't give a shit. Scott is a human being but because he was in a rock band as big as Creed, made a few mistakes because of personal things, he is aloud to be ridiculed and demeaned. I keep forgetting how so many of you were there when all the mistakes he made and have the right to speak ill of him because you feel you know everything.

I can't wait for the day when Tremo and the rest of them fall of the pedestal you have all put them on. AlterBridge is soo great and this that and the other thing but if it wasn't for Creed they wouldn't even exist.

As far as any of your know Tremo is a nice guy and hasn't done anything wrong. I guess he is just better keeping it out of the paper!!

Jeez, you are bitter. It's really amazing that you actually hope the AB boys have something bad happen to them just to spite those of us who enjoy their music.

I find myself in both camps. I love Alter Bridge and Scott Stapp and wish them the best. And having said that, I feel free to say that supporters of both sides are obnoxious pricks and everyone needs to shut up and enjoy the music.