View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 04:50 PM   #66
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Of course there's not reason to bash Tremo , cos he is not that kind of guy....he could be a selfish rich guitar rock star....but for all contrary he is a great person....a sweet, careful, nice, laid back guy...he's got all my respect...and he showed to me more than once....Tremo rocks...

Pedistles were made for falling off of...and from what i read, not only above, but in other posts, some have put Tremo (and the rest of AB) up there pretty high.

Unless you live with someone, or are around them 24/7...what you see is what THEY want you to see....will you be so accepting of Tremonti, or for that matter of any of them when they fall?

They will someday, ya know...'cause they are only human beings...just like the rest of us...all prone to making mistakes...we all do...

When that happens...will you all loose compassion for them as well. Will you be the same people that will pick apart everything AB would do, after their fall from grace comes to pass? Will you condemn any or all of their attempts at rebuilding after seeing them for their weaknesses after knowing their strengths for so long?...Will you turn on one another, because some will support them, while others will not?...

The answers to these questions have already happend once...and they will happen again...unless people remember that nobody's perfect...and that what each of you do to another...you also do to yourselves...doesn't matter if it is somebody you know, a stranger on the street...and in this instance...stapp...

This was something i had to say...take it for what it's worth...but at least i hope it made you think...