View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 08:21 PM   #16
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
okay ... i really wish this were just a bad dream! i can't believe all of this happened! my heart really sank hearing what happened last night.

i do have some questions though ...
John, how do you know all this info about what Scott did backstage? you said he didn't throw up and that he thought the show was over, etc, etc.

i think someone else said that he drank about a 5th of JD before going on stage ... while others are speculating that he was on heroin. (GOD, I HOPE NOT!!!)

I may just be naive and do want to believe it ... but i really don't believe it! I can't believe he is on drugs.

does anyone think that his behavior has something to do with the steroids he's taking?? steroids have been known to make people act crazy ... moody, depressed and sometimes even violent. maybe combined with whatever he did drink, it was just a really bad combination.

i am going to the philly concert tomorrow and am terrified of what to expect.

i just can't believe this is the same man that i saw back in July. they were SOOOO awsome! the thing i like most about him is that he seems to be a genuinely good guy.

i really hope he's okay and he gets off this crappy medicine and gets his act together!