View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 09:20 PM   #83
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
God The Warrior Isaiah 26,16,20

LORD IN Trouble Have They Visted Thee THEY Poured Out A Prayer when thy chastening was upon theme, Like As A Woman with a child that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain and crieth out in her pangs, so have we been in thy sight O LORD, We have been with child, we have been in pain we have as it were brought forth wind we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen, thy dead man shall live together with my dead body, shall they arise awake and sing ye that dwell in the dust, for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead, Come My People Enter Thou Into My Chambers And Shut Thy Doors about thee hide thyself as it were for A LITTLE MOMENT UNTILL THE INDIGNATION BE OVERPAST THO That kills The Prophets And Stones those are which have been sent how often would i have gathered thy children together like a mother hen gathers her young under her wings AND ye would not behold your house is left hopeless and desolate FOR I SAY UNTO YOU YE SHALL NOT SEE ME HENCEFORTH Till Ye Shall Say Blessed Is He That Cometh In The Name Of The LORD !!!! matt 23, 37 39
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You