View Single Post
Old 03-20-2003, 05:31 PM   #1
creedchick02
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
ROCK 101 girfm sucks~i'll tell you why!!

OK, tell me if you agree

I walked into my room and with "arms wide open" was on so i listened and when the song was done the DJ said that was CREED With legs wide open, well i got pissed and called him and said at least get the name of the song right if you are going to play the best group in the world~~~Well this jerk starts yelling at me and says he can do and say whatever he wants and he called me six years old for getting upset about something like that with everything that is going on with the war and everything, i told him i did not call him to talk about the war i don't watch tv for that reason and i listen to the radio and to hear him make fun of CREED is not right since when they were here he fell all over himself just to get an interview~~The two faced SOB~~~I don't know am i making too much out of nothing, everytime i heard people say with legs wide open it was to make fun of them, i know there are more important issues in the world but just to get away from it a little while and listen to the radio and to hear something like that it just rubbed me the wrong way that's all Oh and i hung up on him and he called me back~~~LOL aparently they have caller ID and he told my mom when she gets home to call him back.

SHOULD I?
now does it scare you, that i'm able to decern? what to love and what to burn'
i'll add fuel to the fire now,
stand back, brother take your hand back,
leave it and i might crack
more than a smile or two, you see
don't judge what you don't understand,
you can't deny what has been given to me~~~~~Fear ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/creedchick020