View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 03:44 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) I know we have done this before, but the more I hear about Alter Bridge, the bigger the division I feel in my heart. I am so excited about Alter Bridge and am proud of Mark and all that - I really truly am. But then I see the pictures of him and Myles and I think no matter what anyone says -- Scott included --they are original Creed boys minus Stapp -- and it doesn't feel right and there is no way in heck that it isn't affecting Stapp. It is like they are both my children and I am just as happy for Mark as I am in pain for the way it must affect Scott. I know I shouldn't think that they both can't be successful independent of each other. And I do think that we are going to get to see a whole new side or at least a new depth to Mark that wasn't part of the Creed formula - which is very cool. It also stirs up all that worry for Stapp like what the heck could have happened for it to come to this? I know Scott looks great and is making movies and doing charity things and such, but I don't believe for a second that there isn't more going on behind the scenes with him. I agree with Micheal that Scott is very very good at presenting himself. I think he could make us believe whatever he wants to. Anyway - I just noticed that as my excitement grows for Alter Bridge so does the sinking feeling I get in the pit of my stomach about Stapp.
your not the only one
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything