View Single Post
Old 06-26-2004, 08:07 PM   #4
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Woah there...cool your jets...and please refrain from telling me to F*** off...i don't agree with a lot of people but i at least remember my manners.

Now to address your post...nothing was twisted that Mark actually said, i only added a few of my observations, and questions to what was there, nothing more.

Don't assume me less than knowlegable when it comes to music/playing guitar..because you would be quite mistaken in your assumption. You don't know me.

Sadly when anyone chooses to say something that doesn't agree with the consensus, this is what happens...people go into hissy fits or they move to the land of la la la with their fingers in their ears...refusing to understand that everything was not just one persons fault, that maybe not all exmembers are taking credit where it is due, and continuine to "beat the dead horse" as their example of where blame should be laid, instead of just letting it take it's place in Rock and Roll history, like so many stories from the past.

I'm glad Stapp is doing what is BEST for him and that Marks wish of a side project where he can "solo like crazy all over everything" became his NEW BAND Alter Bridge...OYE doesn't move me, and unless the other songs on the album happen to, well, i'll always remember how i felt about them when they were part of Creed...the appeal of AB to many left over Creed fans and newbies is quite evident...

but just because they were once Creed doesn't mean that we should automatically like them because of WHO they once were, there would be no integrity in that, or for that matter agree with everyone that does.

Accept the fact that there will be those that will disagree and post what we think, because that is just how it is...

~Ann~