View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Alter Bridge & Slash - Rise Today

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) I have listened to the new Slash solo album, and I really was disappointed at some of the work in the album, which doesn't justifies the high position Slash is usually credited with. He has made some fine radio friendly songs in his solo album but the work is nothing bright. Just listen to the instrumental 'Watch this' feat. dave grohl and duff mckagan and I was awe struck by just how simple and basic it really is. Nothing exceptional. He is a great guitar player, but probably not a bright musician.
i agree about the bright part skittles, there ye shall find most majortiy fall right in that catagory, unless of course you are bright, with brains and so forth i,d give that not only to Mark But all of the Tremontie Brothers, That Boosted The T Power I guess, others gotta be bold and daring and others got have brains yo to keep the boat a float, all specific gifts our needed skittles, for us skittles im thinking of a new band game for us to play, in the game section called where did they get that name, but you can only use one word...... i,ll get into it more later on....