View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 11:34 PM   #36
CreedH8er
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) 1. Who cares if i spell your name with a t in hait,.
2. i need to answer the sentence in 4 words genious, think about it.
3. Everyone knows america sucks ass. Not only is america the most haited country in the world, but they leech off canada and get rich off our amazing inventions.

Oh btw the folowing were invented in canada and most by canadians

Basketball - Invented in Nova scotia (canada) by a canadian professer
Hockey - invented in canada
The telephone - completly revolutionized the world - invented in canada, Also this lead to the internet which also revolutionized the world.
The assembly line/afforable car, compeltly revolutionized teh world, was invented and first assembled in canada.
Insulin - (if yoiu dont know what this is its proff american education is shit)
invented in canada by canadians who won the nobel prize that year.

Without canada we would all still be living in shitty american shacks with guns and cowboys because you can all do dick all without us.

Heres americas inventions

- Nuclear bomb, weapon made for slaughtering people of the masses and for ruthless and mercyless death to the innocent.

- Thats it, everything else they stole from canada or britain, face it Your country sucks.

PS creed8er your are the stupiest peice of fuck i have ever seen on this bbs.
if i were you id kill myself because i wouldnt be able to live with the fact that i would be as much as a complete moron as you are.
I care if your dumbass spells my name wrong, dick munch. And how would spelling my name the wrong way answer the question in 4 words or less? Riddle me this you dirty sheep fucker. And who cares about your facts about Canada. You should quit smoking crack, and make some useful post fuggot (fucking fagot, in case you didn't pick up on it). HAHA, dumb forking Canade, I wish I could learn you a lesson, BIATCH!!!! Donkey Kong aint got nothing on me.
Because Christ sacrificed his flesh
On the cross for me
But this world is hard,
It's cruel and I wish it could be...
Softer to me
I'm still alive. That much is true
I've never lied, well, I guess I've told a few.
There's nothing to see because I brought nothing to show.

I'm like Han Solo, I'm always stroking my own wookie.