Thread: Finding Peace
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 05:00 PM   #23
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) Well, contrary to my earlier belief that I would get over the rumors - I was actually listening to MOP today and something came over me. Similar to that of which many of you have talked about - I just was at peace about it. I will listen to Scott sing anywhere and while I still believe in my heart that the Creed combination was magic and unique and special, there is nothing that says they can't have wonderful solo projects as well. And in my heart I believe they will be back together again some day. And maybe they will be even better having had this experience. I just miss them so much I would happy to see them anywhere at this point.

One last thought - anyone have any opinion about why they still can't release the DVD? Isn't the footage all already shot? It would be nice to still get that - since we aren't likely to see any live shows in the near future - is it the commentary or what that would hold up a project like that???

I don't nessisarily call this such a bad time, it could be worse. Look, people grow and as people grow your intrests change. and obviously tremo, stapp and flip wanted to try other things than just creed. In this point, the members are spreading out to see what else they can come up with. I think it's good.

What would you rather have?

Creed burn out and fall to a musical death? or creed taking a break, getting some breathing room and coming back in a few years energized, and back on there feet. The last couple of years has not been of the best.

You have tremos mother dieing.
Stapp in a car accident.
The dreaded chigago incident in which alot of people will never forget and will use it against creed for years to come.