View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 01:51 AM   #69
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jester) ...they have disproved that mercury causes autizim but people are still suing over it

Seems U R implying that it doesnt matter what is proven, people are still stupid enough to follow bullshit? Its quite insulting.

Also, nothing U have put forward has convinced me yet. Though I am interested in this idea of the scriptures being changed. Got any online references for that stuff so I can go through it?

And this is not about autism, this is about discrediting Jesus as "The Way, The Truth and The Life, and no-one comes to The Father except through Him ["me"', John 14:6.] U might not be concerned about this because you believe that its bullshit, but I am concerned because I believe that it is the only way to the Father. Your friends, though respectful of your journey, must be freaking out!

Quote: (Originally Posted by smurfboy) I'm sorry unlike some people (especially christians) I am not ashamed of my Body and do tell me where is it written that being naked is a sin??
hmmm he has a point!

ROCK HARD!!!