View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 10:18 AM   #141
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by aprile89
<b><span style='font-family:century gothic'>
Thanks Julbright for the info... I REALLY REALLY want a Bow Flex think I'm gonna do my homeowork and talk my dad into "investing" with me lol cause it'll be at HIS house. He can't go to the gym as often as he used to either lol </span> </b>

Aprile - this is the 2nd time we bought a bowflex - we sold our 1st one when we moved and my husband missed it so he got it again. I truly love it when I actually use it - I just hesitate to encourage you to spend a ton of money because I do believe we can all find ways to get in shape without breaking the bank. BUT I do love my bowflex and I love the strength I feel when I am faithfully using it. I can't say anything bad about it except the calf thing and the cost.

I also agree about treating yourself once in a while! I repeat my game that I play with myself - when I drink half my daily water quota - I treat myself to a soda. Sometimes I don't even want one but if I have that craving - I make myself get through the 32 ounce water bottle first. Then I don't feel guilty about it and I enjoy my soda - because it is all about balance! I really believe that deprivation will backfire on us and potentially cause binges!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie