View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 03:24 PM   #18
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Why is it that you have to justify or make some excuse or blame so-called armchair musicians for what was a subpar performance? I'm a fan of Scott, too, and I frankly had hoped for a better performance, but I can admit it when my favorite artists aren't "on", and he wasn't. I watched it with other people who didn't even know who he was and every one of them thought he did a bad job.
It has nothing to do with being armchair musicians or artists. If it sounded bad to some people, it sounded bad. The man is not perfect; no artist is. Take off the rose-colored glasses for a change.

Sweety, i knew that people from another forum will be putting knives on your back for saying that...specially when the comentary is negative against Scott. I saw the performance and i canīt say he sang bad...i just feel impartial cuz i canīt see anything special on it. Also Scott has a great voice i think that song doesnīt fit his voice...but i have to say he put all his feelings on it...so for once i canīt say anything bad against him...iīm being a good girl...